Friday, April 1, 2011

Everyday Creativity

I recently took an assessment online and the result wasn’t startling although how I got there from the very business orientated questions was surprising. According to the assessment, my career alignment is creativity where innovation and creativity spark my passion in the workplace. And it also identified that I am usually seen as quiet and reserved in style but can be talkative when I’m discussing a topic or concern I am passionate about.

My non-art day job is currently filled with innovative possibilities keeping the spark going each day but the creativity part is a stretch involving resourceful ways in the business sense to resolve problems. I highly value my creative skills, which is why I try to utilize them every day whether it’s doodling in my artist journal or preferably working on a project in my studio.

And this is why I post the Monday Moments as I feel it is a small representation of what I view through my eyes. Perhaps I should begin a 365-day photo project on this blog. Creativity is important for everyone even those not working in an artistic career field as I feel it can help to solve problems from an out-side-of-the-box perspective. So let’s all go to a museum this weekend to break out of the normal and look at the world from a different perspective on the walls.

DSC02054

No comments:

Post a Comment